Friday, January 23, 2009

Results OUT!!

Date: 23 January 2009
Weather: It's hot!
It's Friday and left two more days before we, the CHinese celebrate the CNY.
The medicine i took 5 hours ago made me feel blurred. I have been coughing to dead since monday and there's no sign of getting better. When yi hui called and informed me about the release of results, i was blurred and could not even recognise his voice. I was wondering
" Who's this? Sound very familiar.."
oh my, i am responding slow to almost everything, even typing this post now.
Really wish i would be better tomorrow!
I just saw my results!
[release of pass/fail results@ 23 January evening ;
Actual results @ 30 January evening]
It's great!
Now, i am really hesitating whether to take E-commerce. I said that i would make decision depending on my results. If my results is favourable, i should take E-commerce, taking 6 subjects next trimester.
I am hesitating!
Could i cope?
why would i hesitate so much?
Really hate decision-making in life!
Happy CNY , everyone!

No comments: