Duration: 1016pm
I am "home".
I just get myself settled down in company's apartment. After dinner somewhere in town---> seafood mee treated by Lin Chun(Thanks ^^), we headed to Lavender to buy some bread for next day before we headed back to apartment. LAVERDER bakery in Johor Bharu, i like this shop, it's the first shop ever that made me want to try all the bread available on the display. I especially in favor of its Bomboo charchoo donut which i just bought just now. You could just not stopping yourself from having the second bite after the first.^^
Though i did not leave malacca for study or choose to have my intern somewhere out of Malacca, i could feel and i am learning being alone out there, even it's just for two weeks. I have to wash my clothes in apartment, as i would be here for two weeks. Where on earth would i have two weeks working attire? I just brought about six attire and four pants for this two weeks. Definitely, i need to do some washing. Now i am worried that the detergent i brought was kind of insufficient.
I could online in apartment. I just realised just now when Lay Khoon told me somebody did not set its wireless password or something.Yaih!! i could online now.
I did not blog for some days before. The weekend before i am here. It was a busy week that i would like to blog about. It's for the first time i watched twice movies in one day with just one hour break in between. For continuous two days after my two months working life, i stayed out late for "TEA SESSION" with friends. for the continuous two days, i shopped and SPENT. I felt
i am living my life though i am leaving my university stage and stepping towards an utterly different working world.
I visited Jusco last weekend. In conjunction with the approaching of Christmas in next week, there is a SNOW MAN and believe me, it's a really gigantic one in there. It is a Malaysian world record for a ( if not mistaken)9 feet tall SNOW MAN which is made up of recyclable bottles.
I could not tranfer the picture i snapped into my lappy right now. I shall upload it when i "remember", if ever i would. LOLZ.
I bought a luggage bag of Swiss Polo brand which costs me RM 142.50 last weekend too. Well, after taking into account vouchers that my brother gave it to me, i just pay RM 100 in cash( together with a luggage lock which was discounted forty percent together with the purchase of that Swiss Polo luggage). I felt kind of reluctant to buy at first. After much consideration, i guess it's a worth "investment". I guess this would not be the last job i being assgined oustation job. Since i would be leaving for Hong Kong next year on my graduation trip, i certainly need a proper luggage bag. It is much more convenience actually, with attire and all the stuff nicely arrange in a " box". As compared with backpack, i prefer luggage bag of course. Though it still costs much after 50 percent discount, i bought it.
Back to this week. This week job is kind of relaxing. Perhaps now it's still in off peak season, my jobs are less stressful as compared to prior weeks. I do not sure it's because of Lee Kim's left or it's because of any other factors, the seniors' attitute towards us changes. Perhaps i was being too sensitive.^^
Today, Lin Chun asked about Lee Kim's left again. He was kind of curious why did she leave. Perhaps he was not the only one being curious. I guess so the managers and the staff there as well. They all were asking this questions on the remaining three of us.
It's her choice. She left, whattever the reason is. it;'s not important anymore, is not it?
Laykhoon is about to sleep. I better end my typing here. ^^Goodnight!
I could online now, i keep back my previous blog post in the morning...By the way, the line here is superduper fast as compared to home, i mean Malacca home. My drama is running fast.
Off i go. Night.
No comments:
Post a Comment