I woke up really early today. As early as 645am, i departed to Ayer Keroh to apply for my first passport. Hearing from those who have been to the passport department, there would be crowds in the Department as early as 7am. When i arrived around 715am, there were two person waiting at the counter of forms and "nombor giliran" . I was the third.
Too bad, i did not have any form. I thought i need to requeue again for the second time to submit my application. No, not only i did not queue up for the second time, i was the first to be served. My "nombor giliran" was "1001". Lolz, it must be an amazing thing isn't it? My day started with great luck. Someone there brought extra forms. I requested one from him. Thanks a lot. A millions thanks i should say.
The queue was getting longer as more people added in the queue. It opened at 8am sharp. The two person in front of me submitted their forms. Despite that, the auntie right in front of me was rejected for not submitting two passport photos together with the application. I submitted my applications together with two passport photos and one copy of photocopied IC. I was the first one to enter the waiting hall, sitting right in front of those service counters which only one was on service at that time. Waiting just for a few minutes, i was served and i was told to collect my passport at 930am. That was about 815am.
Seeing that it was quite a long duration. I went for McD breakfast at the nearest branch. It has been such a long time ago i had my last McD Hash Brown. If i am not mistaken, the last time i had it was during my Broga Hill trip in KL.^^ That was really more than half a year ago.
I split milo in Mc D today and that's really embarassing. Well, i had requsted the employee there to clean up my seat before i left.^^. Sorry for the troubles.^^
I headed back to collect my passport. I met my ex-classmate today. She's Sin Yee. It was such a coincidence~She was accompanying his brother for passport application as well. When i was back there, the whole department was filled with people. The crowd was made up of 90% Chineses.Hmm... i wonder why.
I got my first Malaysian Passport....Hong Kong Trip in two more weeks.... I just could wait no more.^^
No comments:
Post a Comment