Thursday, October 28, 2010

Typo Error!

Date: 28 October 2010
Duration: 1018pm
We went to client's office for auditing today. It's last day field work in client's office. We had been there till the Pak Cik ( the Guard) there also can recognise our car and us.
Not much was left today. I was preparing Management Representation letter and Director interest and benefit. I was kind of free today. I read through the working papers from Section E till Section A. I just realised the company is a "family" company. The main directors are husband and wife with five sub-directors. The sub-directors are actually their five children, each holding six percent of shares.
After going through the working papers, i could only see clearly the company, not everything, but much more as compared to previous days.
I was kind of blurred last week. I was supposed to go off early from client's office. Siew Choo called me backed for the NXXXX first draft report i did last week. Undeniably, i did mistakes!
It's typo errors. I have to admit that i did quite alot of typo errors. Besides the typo errors, the other error i did not blame myself. The deferred tax and cashflow statement were left unfilled as Poh Yeng had yet to completed that portions that time. As for other portions, i was following past year report. I did highlighted and flagged those pages that i was uncertain of to Poh Yeng, expecting that she would go through the report before passing it to Siew Choo. As for the alignment, perhaps i was really not used to using this software.
She called me back and wanted to brief me after Poh Yeng backed at six. I told her that i got something on at six today. She let me off today and say would brief me tomorrow evening when Poh Yeng was backed from client's place. Thank you. Thank you for forgiving those mistakes and the patience. LOLz.
I swear to myself, be the error be any error, no typo error again!!
I can do it! I SWEAR!
Tomorrow would be drafting reports day. One is editing the Nxxxx report, another report is the company that i have been following this week. It should be easier as compared to first time. I learned from my mistakes!

No comments: