Duration: 1004 pm
Today is Monday of my thirteenth week in this audit firm. Half has gone, another half is left. How good it could be, it depends on what job is being assigned to me.
I was clearing files the whole day. I finished clearly one and a half files~^^ LOLZ.
I felt that i was a bit slow actually. These three companies are small with two companies being dormant and half a page of review points. Another company is my own handled company which is still considered small i guess with just RM 2,000 audit fees. The remaining two were around RM 800 audit fee.
The company desktop are so " annoying" with its super duper slagging speed. It hangs now and then i wonder why the desktop is still there. Desktops are publicly used, of course who would maintain it? Who would be maintaining especially tonnes of work loads is just right in front of you?
You should not be surpised the company desktop is still installing older version of Microsoft Office, making the situation worse. It would require conversion and updating or something running procedures, making the whole desktop hanged!!!It really slows down my work. It's not that i am slow, it's the facilities that're SUCKS!!
Seriously, if ever the partners want to have a thorough conversion from a NIGHT MARKET to a SUPER MARKET--> perhaps a little upgrade on the audit tools should be done first. How could you expect a man to chop 100 trees in a day with a splunt axe??
It's really troublesome to use the desktop of the company. What more could i do, when only the company " property" could access to server and printer?
The other trainee friend of mine who is working in one of the BIG FOUR in Penang gets a lappy from the company. Would not you feel more appreciated with such a small "token" or should i say " employee benefit"???
I would be going out audit tomorrow. Not a new job for me, i am just helping here and there. It would be much better than staying in the office, especially using that stupid PC.OOOPPs, I left my stationery in the office!! Shoot!!! I need to go back office tomorrow before i off to client's place. ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment