Monday, January 31, 2011
Last working day ~
Date: 31 January 2011
duration:9.46pm
It's freezing cold these few days and i don't feel like bathing now. I reached home hours ago.
Today was the first day i entered office after two weeks leaving here. Well, there were not many left in the office. I could feel the tense in office, especially for those who're doing "HL"---> a listed company which is our biggest client.
I was continueing my JB's job, finalising everything and probably print the working papers out!
I would be leaving for JB again after CNY.
Isk!!! JB really got curse on ME!
I put on some weight ever since i was on job oustation. And i REALLY HATE IT!
I would do some planning and make them GET LOSS!
Tomorrow would be the last working day for the year of Tiger. I shall enjoy it~^^
HAPPY CNY YEAR!!!in advance.. two more days left. Wee... looking upon tomorrow night "FAMILY" reunion at Great World~^^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment