Monday, November 29, 2010

Blue Monday

Date: 29 November 2010
Duration: 855pm
It really felt like a blue monday for me. I felt as if i had been leaving the office for a very long time. I was just away from office for four days actually. I felt really reluctant to get off my bed and go to work today. That's the first time i ever felt that after one and a half months. Why am i turning lazy?
I did not have much work to do today. I was trying my best to drag the time actually. The company that i was following last week was interim audit. There are only several tests to be done.
I was helping those seniors to edit, print files and fill in form B-9: walkthrough test cycle assessment and test of internal control if there is any inherent risk under the assertion. If there is inherent risk under existence assertion , test of control is to be conducted to assess if the controls in place is sufficient. For instance, who would be detecting and correcting the mistatement if revenue is probable of being overstated. It's not hard actually with the guidance from previous year working papers.
The job is sub-job from JB branch office. Some of the working papers are " unreliable". Lolz..
When it was about the end of working hours, somebody told me that i would be going JB again for two weeks two weeks later. This time, we would be staying in JB office apartment. Why am i always assigned oustation??? Is there something wrong with my performance???
I doubted my capability sometimes.
When i was about the leave the office. My senior told me that i would be taking another job independently tomorrow under Justine, one of the team leaders. It's an active company with audit fee around RM 2,000.
Thanks for that opportunity. I would do my best to get it done. It should be a job of one week.
Next two weeks, if the planning is not changed after the meeting of group leaders just now, i would be following Neo to do FIVE companies. TWO people doing FIVE companies, and these five companies are not small. I wonder how could this happen. The office s left with few seniors and two trainees, that's me and SRI.
I could see difficulties in allocationg these scarce resources. Many of the seniors are taking study leave. Well, this is the EXAMINATION SEASON, or should i say, the STUDY LEAVE season, when the leftovers are going to suffer.
I get little infor here and there in the office too. At the end of the year, we would either be doing the listed co or taking jobs from JB most of the time. Hmm, this time, i would be going for two weeks.
So speechless, is it really something wrong with me???
I dislike people to talk behind my back, rather , to pinpoint my mistakes in front of me would be
better.
Hypocrites are just everywhere around you, how i wish i could just make you disappear. Perhaps, i should just be like them, BE A HYPOCRITE too.

No comments: