Duration: 0750pm
We left client's office before six today. I was kind of sleepy and tired in the office. The air-con was really freezing me.
I was doing purchase transaction test for another subsidiary which has just gone active ( commence business) in June. I finished it in a short while as the purchase transaction was not much from June till September.
I then resumed my vouching in sales transaction test in the previous company. Annie requested me to add in more samples for months when sales were particularly higher, leaving the remaining three months( October till December) with lesser samples.
It did not take much of my time. Thanks God that the filing system of the companies i was doing are all very systematic and well-organised. Thanks God that the employees there are helpful and willing to tell much when you are in doubt.
Thanks God for meeting good seniors and following good seniors out of office. Thanks God i finished my job in an efficient and smooth manner and thanks God that i learned more things today.
Thanks for everything and anything that comes to me. I felt blessed.
Thanks God for being able to back early today.
Thanks Pui Yin for driving us there today. Thanks Mum for preparing my breakfast today.
Thanks for the gift of luck of all time.
Today is a gift. Tomorrow would be a blessing.^^
No comments:
Post a Comment