Duration: 1045am
There were only few left in the office today. When i reached office, the station behind was still empty, in the dark with lights not on. There were tax department people at the front of the office.
This was really rare. Everyone left the office for clients' place. Jac told me that she was once alone n the office.
I guessed so tomorrow would be the same thing either. There would be perhaps only three people left in the office( for audit department staff i meant) Most of the seniors have already taken their study leave and are probably burning both sides candles to have the last minutes revision.
I was doing another new company today, a SME. This time, i would be handling this company all by myself. Well, thanks for this opportunity.^^
The team leader seems reluctant to teach. It does not matter. Thanks anyway.^^
This coming Friday would be company annual dinner. Everybody was getting excited especially the ladies in the office. They were discussing whether to go for professional make up on the day. Not forgetting the dress as well.
Well, as aforementioned in previous post, i still do not feel being part of it. I mean being part of this company. I do not know why i could not be that involved into it just like Jac did. Perhaps it's time matters.
This would be the first company annual dinner i am attending. I would enjoy it, definitely.^^
No comments:
Post a Comment