Date:19 November 2010
Duration:10.59pm
I am just like a mirror, reflecting how you are treating me. I would be softspoken and truthful when the person in front of the mirror is a sincere person....That's me, simple ans straight forward.
I posted the chinese version of the above expression in FACEBOOK, glad that GRACE quoted me. LOLZ.
Well, it was kind of frustrated when you are not being respected just because you are freshies. Freshies do not mean they are idiots. Ones always forget that they have once being a freshy too.
You are saying that it's like as if you are doing it together with me, i really felt it so when you even want to check if i have selected the correct samples. Ridiculous, don't you think so?
Well, just a tiny matter and tiny person that pass-by my life, not worth a mention afterall.
I was rude, i admitted. And i am sorry for that.
I was doing journal voucher review for the companies. The working purpose is to ensure that all journal posting are approved and strongly supported before posted into General Ledger.
It was actually easy provided your DEBIT and CREDIT knowledge is mastered well. Sometimes, i was really confused by its entries. I was a bit slow in reasoning its logics of the entries.
I would get used to it soon. ^^ just need some times to digest and STOP AND THINK~~
Well, we talked on the way back and Alex was driving today, I learnt something from him, and i found back something from him too. I found back the part of me that has lost ever since i enter the working life. I almost forget my purpose of being here.
Thanks Alex, i remember now. It's not all about rushing, it's about understanding what you are actually doing.
I am tired. Again, i brought back a little job. But this time, i gotta do abit of digestion.^^
No comments:
Post a Comment